We are looking for a machine learning engineer to help us build machine learning pipelines in production. Having a piece of profound knowledge of machine learning theory and a solid skillset in ML pipeline design, deployment, and maintenance. the appropriate candidate is responsible for the design and deployment of data and compute-intensive ML pipelines.
- Research on currently developed AI models or state-of-the-arts and apply them to defined problems
- Collaborate and coordinate with data scientists to design suitable ML pipelines in production
- Propose and build evaluation frameworks, online training, and optimization procedures to maintain performance in production
- Develop processes and tools to monitor, analyze and validate model performance
- Maintain ML services in production
- Familiar with statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.)
- Deep Knowledge and understanding of a variety of machine learning concepts and techniques (feature space, generalization, classification, clustering, loss functions, gradient descent, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks
- Detailed knowledge of machine learning evaluation metrics and best practices
- Familiar with trading concepts and portfolio evaluation metrics is a big plus.
- Familiar with hyperparameter optimization techniques
- Strong Python coding skills
- Familiar with Docker and airflow is an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English) for coordinating across teams, research and reporting
- Linux SysAdmin skills are a strong plus.
- Flexible hours
- Highly competitive pay
- Young and dynamic environment
- Challenging problems and state of the art technologies